Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mandarin Winter Verb-Object Flashcards

Hi all!

I'm working on a new post on FUN! activities and games for incorporating Mandarin language flashcards into lessons. 

While I'm hard at work, I'd like to share a free flashcard printable with you...just in time for winter! 

Click here to download

I've included both pinyin and Chinese characters for 9 Mandarin verb-object combinations related to winter activities. 

Print on 2 pages to keep the illustration and translation on separate cards or print 2-sided if you want the translation to appear on the opposite side. 

Enjoy!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've updated the flashcard file so if you choose to print two-sided the picture and translation will now match up. =)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly comments here at Monkeys & Mooncakes. I'd love to hear from you!

Be sure to check back because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.